Before you say it; Yes, I know that Valentines day is not all about receiving gifts. But let’s pretend for 30 seconds that Valentines day is actually a genius commercial invention to pump money out of unsuspecting consumers all in the name of love. Lets pretend that V day was all about feeling loved based on the value of the gifts we received. What would you want to unwrap?
1) Molecules 01 – I love perfumes. I really like the idea of having just one signature scent that I always wear. Unfortunately I collect perfumes much like I collect shoes, so this notion is a lifelong struggle. Molecules 01 is my new fave and is available for £66 at Liberty.
2) Monica Vinader Rings – Stacks upon Stacks of gold rings is my signature everyday accessory and compliments a fresh mani perfectly. Great for lazy gals like me who aren’t that great at accessorising. Monica Vinader’s ring stacker tool is amazing as you can customise your own stack like I did. Try it for yourself HERE
3) Louboutin So kate 120 python Pumps – I have a small collection of designer shoes (and a large collection overall) and would love to add these snakeskin Louboutins to my hoard. I don’t believe in spending hundreds of pounds on designer shoes you will only wear a few times. I would definitely get my cost per wear out of these bad boys as they would look great dressed down with a pair of jeans. and of course it wouldn’t take much to glam them up for a night on the town. Available at Net-A-Porter.
4) Chanel 2.55 – Every woman should own at least one Chanel item in their life time. Need I say more?
5) Jo Malone candles – I love candles. Jo Malone are my faves and always a welcomed gift no matter the time of year or the occasion. Pomegranate Noir, Peony and Blush Suede and Vanilla and Anise are my faves! Check out the full Jo Malone candle collection at House of Fraser
I actually really enjoyed putting together this wish list. Any woman would be happy with at least one of the items listed – and if you are lucky enough to get Chanel, it must be love 😛